It's been almost 5 years since I posted, and a lot has changed since then. I'm working at a new company (Cognitive X), got a new job title (Senior Software Architect), got married (Yeah! Amazing woman, beautiful too), and have 2 kids (one's 12, the other 16 months). But since this is a "work-related" blog, I'm going to focus on what I'm doing at work.
The key things I've been involved in recently and will be the nature of my posts over the next while are:
- Domain Driven Development
- CQRS (specifically NCQRS) and Event Sourcing
- Aspect Orientated Program (AOP), especially PostSharp for .NET (as our company is an official partner and I will be doing a lot webinars for them each month)
- Message / Event Driven Development
- Enterprise Service Bus / Service Orientated Architecture (mainly with MassTransit)
- Visual Studio 2013 (with a name like ASP.NET Addict, you can guess that I'm going to be focusing on web technologies and with Visual Studio 2013, there are a lot of web goodies in there!!)