Friday, July 13, 2007

Welcome to my corner of the World

Welcome to the inside of my head!! Well, not really, but this is where I share my insights, thoughts, ideas, and tutorials on everything related to ASP.NET, Web 2.0, the Web in general, and things completely unrelated to the Web (though I'll keep that to a minimum).

The reason I started this blog was in response to some suggestions made at a GAS (Gaming Animation and Simulation) meeting, which is a loosely knit group of companies, experts, and other such people working in the, well, Gaming Animation and Simulation industry!! We felt it was important to get our name out there and show the world that working in New Brunswick didn't mean fishing or cutting down trees, but that there are some really cool companies here in the Maritimes and that people should really look into coming to work here in New Brunswick. If you are young, straight out of school, kid, then go to Toronto, but when you get tired of city life and want to settle down where you actually can know all your neighbours on your street, you don't have to worry about being mugged at night in front of your house (assuming you make enough to even own a home), and your kids can actually walk to school and you can bike to work (instead of driving 45min), then remember I told you that working in New Brunswick is a good idea :-)

So without further fuss....

Welcome to my Blog

No comments: